Here are a few ‘interesting’ pages about living an interesting life and being remarkable:
- Why You Need To Be Interesting on medium.com.
- The Era of Average is Over is right on.
- Escape your bubble…
- 14 Signs You Are On The Path to Awesomeness has a great list of things to consider.
- Seven Things I wish I Knew Before Going to Graduate School contains ideas for grad school, but the core ideas about making connections and leaving your comfort zones are right on.
- Mastering The Art Of Leaving Meaningfully Well in HBR about cultivating a better self, forgiving and being creating are spot on.
- 25 Ways To A More Interesting Life with turning off the tv being a great point.
- The book Body of Work: Finding the Thread That Ties Your Story Together is outstanding and recommended. I wrote about it earlier here.
- 7 Ways To Be The Most Interesting Person In The Room has the rhino picture and the following quote, “If you want to be a knight, act like a knight. If you don’t read, watch, and think about generic things, generic things are less likely to come out of your mouth.”
- Choose To Be Brazen: Why Confidence At Work Is The Key To Everything has some good ideas.
- Five Crucial Principles to Make Both Your Professional and Personal Life Successful. There is a quote in this article that says that “Confidence is the closest thing in the world to magic” which is a wonderful idea to consider.
- The Simple Step To Become a Remarkably Likable Person on the Storyline blog says to stop talking so much and to ask questions.
- How to be more interesting when meeting new people has some good thoughts including show up.
- 7 Awesome Ways to Be Bold, Get Noticed and Blow People Away. Make others feel important, be unusual and be willing to see things differently.
- 13 Things Fearless People Do Differently has a good list including learn new skills and shrink your fear.
- Getting into Harvard.
- And The Decision To Be Remarkable from one of my favorite writers and one of the first articles that I ever saved and considered extensively. Decide to be remarkable!
Send me more suggestions to add to the list.